Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Friday! And My Baby Turns 3 Tomorrow!


I'm sooo glad it's Friday!! Work was slow again and the day dragged.... We brought cupcakes to Hayleigh's class this morning for her birthday.... She had a great day playing at daycare... Hannah had a good day too... She got a note from the teacher saying NO MORE HOMEWORK this year!! Yeah..... David got off early and picked up Hayleigh's Dora birthday cake.. When I got off work I went and picked the girls up and we met dad at home... Hannah got ready for her softball game and her and Dave headed off to Benton to play the Lightning... When they got there the other team had already forfeited... So they didn't get to play!! Hannah was sooo mad... She really wanted to play... She came home and said "Mom, they were to scared to play us" HaHa.... Anyways, we are going to wait until Hayleigh goes to bed and then we have to wrap presents.... In the morning we will get up and go to Pine Bluff to spend the day and have Hayleigh's birthday party..... Fun, Fun, Fun.....

2 comments:

the McGuire Girls... said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAYLEIGH!!!!!

David and Shannon Work said...

I love you my beautiful baby girl.. you made mine and daddy's life complete 3yrs ago today.. I'm so happy to be your mommy