Thursday, May 14, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. Pink Ponies


The Dirt Diamonds played tonight against the Pink Ponies and won 13-1... They were hitting so good tonight!! Hannah got a triple, a double, and a home run tonight!! She also tagged out two runners going to first base... After we got done we went on to Wal-Mart to pick up some drinks and cupcakes for Hayleigh's birthday party at school tomorrow.... As we were leaving we got into a little fender bender.... A girl hit us in the parking lot... So we had to wait for the police to come and exchange insurances... I'm sick to my stomach, because now I have scratches and a dent in my bumper!!! I know that it could have been worse..... But still..... Today was slow at work.... Took forever before the day was done.... The girls were good today also.... Hannah couldn't wait to get home and get dressed for her game.... We have another game tomorrow night in Benton with the Lightning... We've never played them yet.... Anyways, hope everyone has a better night than I've been having.......

2 comments:

The Turbyfill Family said...

Shannon- I'm sooo sorry about your fender bender! Way to go Hannah on the game! Softball ROCKS doesn't it!!!

The BARKMAN's said...

I am so glad she liked it,, And congrats on the game and :( on the fender bender.... Thanks for letting me in on the Blog Michelle