Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. Lady Movers II


Today was back to work.... Good day.... It was a good busy in well clinic.... And what a beautiful day weather wise!! Me and Shanna went to TaMolly's at lunch with Dale.... And I'm still full from it.... When I got home Hannah and Dave got dressed for their softball game in Sardis at 6pm.. I decided to stay at home with Hayleigh because I don't get to watch the games when I have her anyways..... I would have liked to be there.. She has one more game this season in Bryant and then it's over until Fall Ball starts.... Can't wait!! The Dirt Diamonds played the Sardis Lady Movers and lost 11-6... Can't win them all..... Hannah did real good... She got 2 home runs and brought in 3 runners each time!! I'm so proud of how far she has come and how much she truly loves this!!! I think we might stick with this softball thing!!!! We're all big fans now...... Go Dirt Diamonds!!! Next time she plays it will be with the pitching machine!!! Tomorrow I'm supposed to be off and I hope I am... Got some stuff to do......

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

i'm so proud of you this season Hannah!!!