Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. The Heartbreakers ll


Today started out early for me... 3am and I'm up puking!! Not a good start to the day... After I got sick the first time I still didn't feel any better so I called in to work... Something I NEVER do!! I've been in bed all day with limited movement.... Only to go to the bathroom, witch I did plenty of... The girls went to school and had good days... When Dave got home he brought me some chicken noodle soup and I sipped on that until I couldn't stand it anymore.. Then Dave and Hannah went to her softball game at 6pm.. I really wanted to go, but knew I wouldn't make it to the end of the game, especially if I had to watch Hayleigh, so me and her stayed home.. Of course, she was still BAD! I caught her in my room with a tube of diaper cream. She had smeared it all over my dresser and mirror.. Oh, and don't forget her hair and all four limbs too.. And everyone knows that diaper rash cream is water proof (duh).., so it was real fun trying to get it off of her and everything else! That child!!! Anyways, back to the game.... The Dirt Diamonds won 13-6 against the Heartbreakers.. Hannah hit a home run again... I missed it again!!! She also tagged a few runners out tonight... All the girls did real well, according to Dave.. He was a proud PaPa...... Well going to bed now so I can make it through tomorrow.. Spring Carnival is tomorrow at Hannah's school and the girls are looking forward to that.... Me not so much!! Oh, well..... Goodnight everyone! Oh, and JoJo, I told ya sooo!! You just keep trusting in the Lord and growing those babies and everything else will fall in to place! I love you and sorry I played phone tag with you today!!

0 comments: