Thursday, May 28, 2009

Is It Friday Yet?


Is it Friday yet? I mean this week has been all messed up since we were out for the holiday on Monday.... It feels like today should have been my Friday, but no such luck.... The girls had a good day.. Hayleigh went all day with only one accident in her panties at school today!! Yeah! One of these days she'll quit being hard headed and give in to this thing we call potty training!! I went and picked the girls up after I got off work so Dave could go to Wal-Mart for some things... I'm still waiting on him to get home!! I know what he did! He ran into a hundred people he knew and had to talk to every single one of them!!! He should be Mayor!! HaHa... Supper will be sonic and baths and bed will be early tonight! Hannah only has one more day of school before they are out!!! I can't wait for summer to begin..... Tomorrow Hannah also has her last game of the season at 8pm..... I hope they win!!!

0 comments: