Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Getting Ready For A Birthday Party!


So, I was off today and had lots to do!! Until today, I hadn't done anything for Hayleigh's Birthday party on Saturday! I got all of it done today.... All her presents are bought and the cake is ordered.... Everything is done now and I'm feeling much better because I stress until things are done.... I think she will have a great Dora the Explorer birthday party!! We are just having a small one, because this year she could care less..... She just wants the cake!! I can't believe my BABY is turning 3 in a few days!! Boy, time flies.... Today Hannah had a field trip to Pinnacle Mountain State Park... She got to pet a baby alligator... She had lots of fun... They even had a picnic out there.... Today was a great day off...... I even read a new book and can't wait to finish it... Hope all is well with everyone... Oh, and thanks Michelle for the horse game... Hannah has been playing it since she got home!!! She loves it and she's gonna make you a thank you card and send it to you.... THANKS!!!

0 comments: