Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dirt Diamonds Vs. Lil Sparks



Today I went to work for half a day with Amber... It was doing check-ups so right up my ally.... I got home and did some chores until Dave and the girls got home... We got dressed in our Dirt Diamond gear and headed to Benton to play the Lil Sparks... We lost our game in overtime 10-11. We probably should have won, but it was a good game... A close one.... Hannah had some good hits... I didn't get to watch much because I had little munchkin and she didn't want to stay still enough to watch softball tonight!! We walked all over that ball park. Now I have a headache and I'm ready for bed.... We had supper (peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) and now are watching Deadliest Catch.... American Idol just went off and we are rooting for Kris Allen!! Good luck tonight Kris!!!! Tomorrow will be another day off for me unless they call me in... So, I don't know what I have planned just yet..... Soon it will be bath time and bed!! yeah...

0 comments: