Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day Off And More Rain!


Today was my day off!! It was a great one... Mom was still here this morning and we went to Payless because I needed new work shoes... We also went to Target to look around before she went home... I came home and spent a quiet afternoon by myself... How nice!! When Dave and the girls got home from work and school Dave and Hannah went to Mills Park to practice throwing balls with a couple of the girls from the team... They had to practice under the pavilion because it started raining.... Now it's pouring rain and storming.... When is this rain going to end? Anyways, tomorrow it's back to work and it's Nurse's Day!! Yeah, for me!! HaHa.... It's going to be a long rest of the week.... Lots and lots planned... Busy, busy with stuff,and that's just what I need..... Hope everyone has a great night......

0 comments: