Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Rain,Rain, GO AWAY!!!!!!!!




I'm like really getting depressed with no sunshine in weeks.... I NEED the sunshine..... My children NEED to play outside... In a bad way!! Today was a not so busy day at work.... I was excited because we finally had something to do tonight, but gee, it rained some more and Hannah's softball game got cancelled AGAIN!!! We are going to have so many make-up games it's going to make our heads spin..... Came home after work and Dave decided after all that grocery shopping we did last night that he wanted steaks, so he went on up to Wal-Mart and picked some up... So that's what we had for supper, and they were awesome..... Throw in a baked potato and corn on the cob and we were set..... Now watching Deadliest Catch and getting ready for bed. I'll have to wait until in the morning to watch how American Idol was... Darn men and their remote controls..... They think they own everything!!!! Oh well, I'm tired anyways..... So, I'll just take myself to bed.... He's lucky!! Goodnight everyone....

0 comments: