Friday, May 29, 2009

Last Day Of School!


This is Hannah on her last day of first grade! look
how she has changed!!!

This was Hannah on her first day of 1st grade!

Today was Hannah's last day of first grade!! It went by so fast... She had a end of year ceremony today and Dave, MiMi and NeNaw went to it... Hannah got a Reading award! She's reading on a 3rd grade level... That's my girl!! She told me they got to watch 2 movies today too... She also helped me make Mrs. Humphries a goody basket... I took some pics of it this morning and I also took a picture of Hannah on her last day.... Daddy got some pics of her at her awards ceremony this morning also... Today was a good day at work, but a long one... David's having some problems with his truck.. I hope it hangs in there a little longer because we do not need another car payment over the summer because of daycare going up!! Anyways, Dave had to work the gate at the softball field tonight.. Hannah has a game at 8pm with the Heartbreakers.... I'll update when we get home with the score.... He's gotta come pick us up around 7pm because his truck is not starting right now... He had to take my ride...I hope we win tonight! It's our last game of the season.... I'm sure we will swim some tomorrow... Other than that, I don't know our plans the rest of the weekend.....

















1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

I'm so proud of you my special little girl!! Look out 2nd grade, here Hannah comes!