Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Kris Allen Won American Idol 2009!


I can't believe it!!! Kris Allen won American Idol!!!! Go Arkansas!!! I'm on cloud nine right now! Today was another day off for me... Spent it around the house.. The girls went to school and daycare.... When Dave got off work he picked up the girls and came home... We went and had supper at KFC (the buffet) It was sooo good!! Then we went driving around looking at houses.. We like to do that every once in awhile just to get out of the house.... It was fun.... We then came home to get ready to watch American Idol.... We were not going to miss it tonight!!! And I'm so glad that we followed this season! It's been sooo good.... I don't know what I'm going to watch now that the show is over and Grey's too!! I'm sure I'll find something... It's back to work tomorrow and I'm glad to have something to do.....

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

Go Kris!! You have made Arkansas and ME proud!!!!