Saturday, May 16, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Hayleigh!























































































My little girl turned 3 today!! And boy, what a wild ride it has been so far.... She really has brightened our world up and made our little family complete... She is a beautiful, smart, and funny little girl... She is her on person and I love that about her... I'm proud to be her mommy... We woke up this morning and sang Happy Birthday to her and then we got dressed and on the road to Pine Bluff... We got there around 10am and got unloaded at MiMi and PaPaw's house.. Me and Dave then ran to Wal-Mart to pick up hot dogs and chips for lunch... When we got back we cooked and ate lunch... I was holding Hayleigh and noticed she felt warm... So I took her temp and it was 102!!!!! She's sick on her birthday!!!! WHAT!! She keeps saying her tummy hurts and if i don't pump her full of Tylenol and Motrin her fever just keeps going up.. I hope it's just a fever virus and not something like strep throat..... I hate it when my girls are sick... And I hate fever even more... She has been in my lap most of the day... She didn't even want to eat her birthday cake... She did pipe up when it was time to open her presents, but when that was over it was nap time...... I hope this doesn't last long, but she doesn't want anyone but her Mommy right now, Not even Daddy!!! Now that's crazy, because she is a daddy's girl!! She got lots of cool things for her birthday though.... She got blocks, clothes, Dora dolls, a bubble maker,puzzles, and a little toy kitty cat..... Here are some pics from her party today....... Happy Birthday my wonderful little girl....... I hope you feel better soon.....

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

happy birthday my sweet precious little girl... i love you