Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day! I know I did... My kids woke me up this morning and brought me cards in bed... We then had cinnamon rolls before we got ready for church... At church they played a really cool video of our kids telling us why they love us... I was almost in tears....After church we came home for our Sunday pot roast and mashed potatoes... Then a perfect afternoon for a nap... Hannah cleaned her room up for me... That was the best present of all!! HaHa... When we got up we ran to Wal-Mart to order Hayleigh's Dora Birthday Cake and pick up a few things.. Supper will be hamburger pizza... Yum Yum.... And mommy wanted some Ice Cream, so that will be desert... I took a picture of all the great cards and presents my girls and husband got me.. Hayleigh made me the flower vase and flowers, and Hannah made me the tea cup with tea bags...And they both got me the cutest cards... I want to take this time to wish Aunt Bridgette and Aunt JoJo Happy First Mother's Day!!!! I hope you guys are having a good one!!!! It's wonderful isn't it? Love you guys....

1 comments:

David and Shannon Work said...

thanks girls for my wonderful mother's day... I love being a mommy to ya'll.. you make it interesting....