Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Shoe Shopping



Today I was off.. Seems like I just got back to work!! Anyways, I did some stuff around the house after Dave and the girls left this morning... Later on, I went to Shoe Carnival to get Hannah some new tennis shoes... She has worn her Nike's out over this year and it was just time for some new ones... She wanted some Sketchers like Hayleigh's so that is what we got... She wanted the ones that you don't have to tie.... I got her a size 2 and was hoping for the best because I didn't have her to try them on.... After that I went on to Wal-Mart for a few things and then home to wait on my girls.... I got some reading in too... What a great book I'm reading right now... When they got home I had Hannah try her shoes on and they were to big.. I knew it!! So, me and her ran back up to Shoe Carnival to exchange her shoes.. I had her there so we got the right size this time!! Then we went to RUE 21 and Hannah got some earrings and a peace sign necklace... When we got home we got into our bathing suites and went swimming in our new pool for the first time!!! Yeah!!! We had lots of fun and the water was just right... Then we came in and had supper. Fish sticks, peas and carrots, and mac and cheese was on the menu for the night... We are now watching WIPEOUT!!!!! The new season started tonight and our family LOVES watching it... So funny!! Back to work tomorrow...... Goodnight.....

0 comments: